Home / NEWS / Sports / Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Rumors Today
Football Papers: All The Latest Football News And Transfer Rumors Today
- Manchester United are lining up a world record £100m bid for Gareth Bale after turning their backs on Antoine Griezmann.
- Anderlecht are standing firm against Everton as they are determined to keep hold of 22-year-old Leander Dendoncker.
- New Zenit St Petersburg boss Roberto Mancini wants to reunite with striker Mario Balotelli.
- Real Madrid are said to be retraining their sights on Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin.
- Middlesbrough have lined up Garry Monk and James Beattie to guide the Teesiders back to the Premier League.
- Reece Oxford is set to join Borussia Monchengladbach on a season-long loan to gain more first-team experience.
- David Beckham has moved a giant leap forward in creating his MLS franchise dream after being granted permission to buy the last piece of land needed to build a stadium in Miami.
- Real Madrid have been waiting to launch their bid for Manchester United’s David De Gea until after the Champions League final.
- Liverpool remain hopeful of reaching a contract solution with Emre Can despite an approach from Juventus for the Germany international.
- Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane has admitted he came close to joining Manchester United last year.
- Leicester City have made an enquiry for £30m-rated Swansea midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson.
- Arsenal could have signed £100m-rated Kylian Mbappe for just £230,000 after talks last year.
- Watford and West Brom are both keen on a £13m move for Montpellier’s Steve Mounie, a 22-year-old Benin international striker.
- Nice have made a £6.8m move to rival Arsenal for Nigeria forward Henry Onyekuru.
- Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is close to agreeing a £14m move to Juventus.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has played his last game for Manchester United with the club electing not to take up the option of a second year for the striker.
- Arsenal have handed Arsene Wenger £150m to turn the Gunners into a title-challenging side next season.
- Everton are keen on West Ham midfielder Pedro Obiang but would have to pay at least £15m.
- Florian Lejeune will become the second player to join Rafa Benitez’s Toon revolution. Eibar’s strapping centre-half will join Newcastle in a £8.7m deal next month.
- Arsenal are to offer central defender Rob Holding , 21, a new contract after he was signed from Bolton last summer for £2.1m.
- Everton have joined Sevilla and Liverpool in the race to sign £10m-rated Anderlecht striker Lukasz Teodorczyk.
- Nottingham Forest are putting together a deal for 17-year-old Scottish starlet Matthew Knox.
- Swansea and Burnley are locked in £1.5m summer scrap for Barnsley defender Andy Yiadom.
- Arsenal are ready to make a real statement of intent and increase their offer for Monaco sensation Kylian Mbappe to a world record £95m.
- Malaga striker Sandro, a reported target for Arsenal and Everton, has undergone a medical at Atletico Madrid.
- Everton are weighing up making a shock move for England striker Jamie Vardy as they line up a replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
- Liverpool are ready to steal a march on Premier League rivals Arsenal and Manchester United by snatching £50m-rated Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette from under their noses.
- Tottenham want to re-sign Adam Smith from Bournemouth as Kyle Walker’s replacement.
- West Ham are keen on a deal to sign Lincoln City FA Cup hero Sean Raggett for a bargain £350,000.
- Manchester City have had an initial undisclosed offer for Benjamin Mendy rejected as Monaco value the full-back at £40m.
- The former Bundesliga team 1860 Munich face demotion to Germany’s fourth or fifth tier after failing to meet a deadline for a third-division licence.
- Celtic continue to be linked with a move for Sunderland man Fabio Borini, who worked with Hoops boss Brendan Rodgers at Swansea Liverpool and Chelsea.
- Rangers are facing a battle for Graham Dorrans as Sheffield Wednesday consider a bid for the Norwich midfielder.
Tags Rumors TheSportsTalk
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger says the club is still keen on holding onto Jack Wilshere, …